Tuesday, August 31, 2010

As many of you know I was in a car accident the first week of August. Since then I have been going to the chiropractor regularly, because my neck and upper back got injured a bit. If you have known me for longer than three years, you know I was in a major car accident three years ago coming back to college after Thanksgiving, and it took a long time to get everything settled, and even then I was still not able to completely heal from the injury. So I have been feeling a little frustrated by having to go through the whole chiropractor thing and having an attorney.
Then last Friday I went to my appt. at the chiro. and there was a mother and daughter there for the first time. I overheard them talking about their injuries due to a car accident they had been in. I instantly felt such pain and sorrow for both of them, not only are they injured but they both have to go through dealing with the insurance and paying medical bills. Wow, i'm so glad that I was the only one in the car both accidents I've had, and no one else got hurt. That has to be overwhelming and just stressful.
The simple event of seeing and overhearing these two ladies made me so thankful for all my blessings and safety I have had due to God. It made me think, ''this will be alright, and I will get better."
We must have faith and proclaim that faith before God, and I truly believe he will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment