Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brace Face.

Well I was finally able to get braces, and I thought I would start it out right with hot pink rubber bands. I've have them for a week now, and they still hurt. I'm definitely getting used to them , but try to give me a cool ranch dorrito (my favorite kind of chip) and I will have to deny. I haven't mastered eating hard stuff yet. In the morning I have to wait ten minutes to eat my cereal so it soft enough to eat. This will be a long journey, but I'm excited to finally have a smile I've always dreamed of. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves me and understands me so much to allow an extra monthly payment for me to have a life long dream. I know how dramatic, but for me braces means a lot.
In other news, i'm enjoying having Nev Nev home and staying with us. This week went so fast and wasn't as stressful due to me knowing I get to see her and that we are able to let her stay with us, for as long as she needs.

Welp, guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment